I went to the web side and was going to order the Titan Peelers.When I seen how much the shipping amd handleing was I decided not to.

I did not confirm or submit my order, I received an email thanking me for my order. I have emailed and called to cancel this and tell them that I did not order it. They said that they would refund them if I sent them back but I would be responsible for $16.00 shipping and handleing.

This is why I didn't order in the first place.This is a scam.

Had an Experience with Titan Peeler?

Comments

The same thing happened to me.Luckily I used my American Express.

They were very helpful and cancelled my order including shipping.See it pays to be a member

You're right, can be quite frustrating.

Order is processed before any confirmation.

Finally, I just picked up the phone, waited bravely (was told to expect a 10-minute wait on a long distance call), and lucky enough to talk to someone who cancelled my order.

I understand why my wife doesn't let me answer the door or watch infomercials, I'm such a sucker ;)

BEWARE BRADFORD WHITE!!!!!!! Don't waste your money or time. Bradford White "I have a 6 year old Bradford White Hydrojet water heater that has given me nothing but trouble since the first 90 days it was installed. The first issue is..." Read more Whirlpool Cabrio washer cracked lid (Model WTW7800XW2) Whirlpool "We purchased our Whirlpool Cabrio washer and dryer from Lowe's in 2011. (Whirlpool Cabrio Washer Model WTW7800XW2). Before our one year warranty expired, I noticed the lid was..." Read more Factory Outlet Store -  DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY.  YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! Factory Outlet Store "I ordered a Plantronics CS530 wireless headset from FactoryOutletStore.com, and I am completely dissatisfied with the quality of product, terrible customer service, and lack of response on my issue. The..." Read more Brinkmann - Rust grill Brinkmann "I bout the bbq 2 years ago and the grill already rust i am so desapoint because i paid more them 350.00 for gift to my father and i am..." Read more Discountmugs - Terrible Company!!! Discountmugs "If I could give negative stars, I would! This company took 8 days to make our 40 wine glasses, 36 coffee mugs and 50 coasters. Then another 6 days for..." Read more Horrible Rooms to Go Rooms To Go "We have been long time Rooms to Go customers. This has been the WORST experience that we have ever had with this company. June 21 we had a bed and..." Read more Everbuying - Service has been improved over the year Everbuying "I started shopping at Everbuying 2yrs ago from buying a mobile phone. The 1st experience was very good, express shipping is at reasonable cost. since then I have bought many..." Read more Harbor Freight Tools - Harbor Freight Sand Blast Cabinet Harbor Freight Tools "I purchased a sand blast cabinet online from Harbor Freight.com a few weeks ago. When it arrived the box had busted open on the ground in front of my shop...." Read more