I went to the web side and was going to order the Titan Peelers.When I seen how much the shipping amd handleing was I decided not to.

I did not confirm or submit my order, I received an email thanking me for my order. I have emailed and called to cancel this and tell them that I did not order it. They said that they would refund them if I sent them back but I would be responsible for $16.00 shipping and handleing.

This is why I didn't order in the first place.This is a scam.

Had an Experience with Titan Peeler?

Comments

The same thing happened to me.Luckily I used my American Express.

They were very helpful and cancelled my order including shipping.See it pays to be a member

You're right, can be quite frustrating.

Order is processed before any confirmation.

Finally, I just picked up the phone, waited bravely (was told to expect a 10-minute wait on a long distance call), and lucky enough to talk to someone who cancelled my order.

I understand why my wife doesn't let me answer the door or watch infomercials, I'm such a sucker ;)

Whirlpool Cabrio washer cracked lid (Model WTW7800XW2) Whirlpool "We purchased our Whirlpool Cabrio washer and dryer from Lowe's in 2011. (Whirlpool Cabrio Washer Model WTW7800XW2). Before our one year warranty expired, I noticed the lid was..." Read more Never Purchase a Carrier Product Carrier "5 year old unit and still under warranty. ISSUE #1: On June 20, 2017 the blower motor on my 48ES-A420903-GP HVAC/Gas Pak stopped working. It was after 4:00pm and the..." Read more Nuwave Oven - Nuwave Misleading Advertising Nuwave Oven "I ordered the Buy one get one free nuwave oven with the free upgrade. I got the two ovens and they charged me $29.95 per oven for shipping (they were..." Read more DONT EVER BUY FROM PROPERTYROOM.COM Propertyroom "LUCKY FOR US---THEY DEMAND A CREDIT CARD FOR PURCHASES. CALL YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY AND DISPUTE THE TRANSACTION. YOU ARE NOT CHARGED AND THEY ARE NOT PAID UNTIL THE COMPLAINT..." Read more Flipkey - Camp Nepo, Ocala Fl. is Not lakefront, and IS FILTHY Flipkey "This cabin is advertised on flipkey, homeaway, and several others. The listing is SO deceptive it is appalling. The Cabin is NOT on the lake, but the view is of..." Read more Vitalchek - I recived a cancellation when I check my ordr Vitalchek "NO EXPLANATION, NO REFUND OF $45.00 NO NOTHING!! WHAT KIND OF ORGANIZATION IS THIS? I FILLED OUT ALL THE INFORMATION THEY REQUESTED AND THEY JUST CANCEL MY ORDER??? HOW DO..." Read more New Balance - Almost $200.00 for 928v3 and start coming unglued! New Balance "I am more then fed up , disappointed and angry about the quality of new balance 928v3 foot ware. I have only been buying new balance for years and at..." Read more Nuwave Oven - Broken dome multiple times Nuwave Oven "I called customer service multiple times. I had to buy new domes and still they broke. I was told i had warranty when i bought it. I try calling after..." Read more